1 Jan 2013

Hello 2013!



It’s 2013! I really hope this year would bring me more smiles. I’m tired of pouring my tears for the things that I shouldn’t waste them for. Honestly, last year is the year of tears. No one really knows. But I did cry a lot. What makes it worst is most of the time i don’t physically cry, but those cries are the soundless one, happened inside. I know this is not the time to remember them all. Just wishing for a great year, a full of smiles year and a year of happiness. I know problems are there waiting for me, but at least not that type of problem awaits me. I know my tears all dried up for those craps. Sometimes I’m too busy picking up and try to mend those broken pieces of mine until I forget about people around me. So…

To my family, I know what all of you are expecting from me is to study hard and take care of myself since I’m far away from home. I’m sorry for creating so much worries to all of you. I don’t want to promise anything to all of you because I know I’m such a lazy and sleepyhead girl. Haha. But I do try to be good in my study, and I will try my best to make you, father and mother, proud for having a daughter like me. *pinky promise* ^_^ . I always miss and love all of you every single second.

To all my friends, I know I would never ever be able to be a very very good friend to you guys. I’m selfish sometimes. I just think of myself. When you are having problems, I never bother to ask. I’m so sorry. It is not that I don’t care or I don’t love you guys, I just don’t know how to really show that I care. That is all my bad. And I don’t want to promise anything. I would try to be there if any of you need me. And I’m happy when all of you are around. We had a great laughs together and all those memories in 2012 really made my year. I hope for more great moments with all of you this year. Remember, I love you guys equally.




Bye bye Assalamualaikum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment